Skip to content
- Payment Methods You may pay your invoice by any of the following methods:
- By telephone/internet banking – please contact your bank
- By post to: Southern Cross Group Services Pty Ltd
PO BOX 6191
Wetherill Park NSW 2164
- Cheques payable to: Southern Cross Group Services Pty Ltd
- By Credit Card:Call Southern Cross to make your payment from your credit card. A 3% transaction fee may apply to Mastercard, Visa and American Express credit card payments.
- Payment Methods
- Payment terms are seven (7) days from date of invoice unless otherwise negotiated.
- Alarm Monitoring/Mobile Patrols are charged in advance and invoiced monthly. Payment is due within seven (7) days of notice.
- All payments received are credited to the oldest debt first.
- In the event that your account is overdue, default interest will be payable at our discretion at 3% per month (or part of month) on any amount overdue. You acknowledge that payment of default interest is without prejudice to our other rights and remedies. If we take action to recover any amount due to us; you agree to pay all our costs of debt recovery of overdue debt (including solicitor/customer and debt collection costs). Such costs and expenses shall bear interest at the rate specified in this clause, from the date seven (7) days after we provide details of the costs and expenses to you up to the date of full reimbursement.
- Conditions of Service
- Southern Cross will be required to perform duties as outlined in your quotation or Service Agreement.
- In the event of non-payment the services under the Agreement may be discontinued.
- Variation of Service: Southern Cross may agree at any stage of its operation to vary the service. The variation will come into operation from the date agreed by both parties.
- Cancellation of Service: For contracted services, please refer to the Service Level Agreement
For Casual Requirements: Either party may at any time make a written agreement to terminate this agreement by the provision of one (1) month’s notice in writing, unless agreed otherwise.
- Suspension or Cancellation of Work: For contracted services, please refer to the Service Level Agreement.
- For Casual Requirements: A minimum of four (4) hour notice is required for all cancellation of services, otherwise a cancellation fee may incur.
Section 38A – Security Industry Act 1997 Disclosure
- In accordance with the stipulations and requirements of Section 38A of the Security Industry Act 1997 (Act), Southern Cross Group Services Pty Ltd expressly informs and the customer referred to as the client in the words of the Act expressly agrees and acknowledges that that from time to time, we may engage the contracted services of Southern Cross Group NSW Pty Ltd.
NSW Master License Number 410 580 714
Nominated person: Sam Johnson.
- Minimum Shifts: The minimum shift engagement for services is four (4) hours.