TrainingPayment Policy – Training
Southern Cross Training (INT) Pty Ltd Terms and Conditions for Credit Card Payments and Electronic Communications
- Definitions As used in these terms and conditions:
- “Southern Cross Training (INT),” “we,” or “us ” refers collectively to Southern Cross Training (INT) Pty Ltd.
- “You” means you, the customer.
- “Service” means any service provided by Southern Cross Training (INT), such as training courses, Internet access, Wi-Fi access, and telecommunication services.
- “Electronic Communications ” means any electronic billing and payment communications sent by Southern Cross Training (INT) to you or by you to Southern Cross Training (INT), such as online access to statements and emails relating to billing or payment, disclosures, notices and other communications regarding your Service (including, without limitation, your billing statements notice of the posting of your electronic billing statements, annual privacy notices and change-interms notifications).
- These terms and conditions apply to all credit card payments made (whether online, by telephone, or in any other manner) to Southern Cross Training (INT).
- These terms and conditions also apply to Electronic Communications (whether or not in connection with a credit card payment).
- Current copies of these policies may be found at:
sctraining.com.au. By making a credit card payment to Southern Cross Training (INT), or by requesting Electronic Communications, you accept these terms and conditions.
- Southern Cross Training (INT) may amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- “Credit cards ” includes both credit cards and debit cards.
- Authorisation By entering your credit card information:
- You are stating that you are an authorised user of the credit card and that the associated information entered (account holder name, account number, billing address, etc.) is accurate.
- You authorise Southern Cross Training (INT) to charge the amount you have requested to your credit card.
- If you set up automatic payments, then you authorise Southern Cross Training (INT) to charge the amount due for the invoice being paid to the credit card.
- You also authorise Southern Cross Training (INT) to return to your credit card any funds due to you by Southern Cross Training (INT) resulting from use of this Service.
- For each transaction, in addition to the charge you have authorised, your credit card issuer and network may assess their customary transaction or handling charge, if any.
- If a charge is declined or reversed by the credit card issuer or network, you agree to pay us a service charge and to reimburse us for all reasonable costs of collection. Your credit card issuer may also assess its customary charge for such transactions.
- Dishonored Requests for Payments a. If your credit card issuer or network does not honor an online payment transaction, then we have the right to charge the amount of any such transaction to your account or to collect the amount from you.
- If your credit card issuer or network does not honor an online payment transaction, we may terminate any or all Service, and we may cancel your right to participate in the online payment program.
- Confirmation of Payment a. By clicking “Submit,” you are consenting to receive a one-time confirmation of this payment electronically to the email address you have provided to us.
- If you set up automatic payments, then you are consenting to receive a one-time confirmation of each payment electronically to the email address you have provided to us.
- Technical Requirements for Electronic Communications
- You agree to provide us, and keep current, a valid email address. If any Electronic Communication is returned to us as undeliverable, you agree that we may (but are not required to) deliver such communication in paper form to the most recent mailing address you have provided for your account.
- By authorising a credit card payment online, or by requesting Electronic Communications, you confirm that your system meets these requirements, that you have the capability to access and download or print electronic disclosures, and that your email address is current and valid.
- “Electronic Only” Communications If you have authorised “Electronic Only” communications, then the following additional terms apply:
- You understand and agree that Southern Cross Training (INT) may provide you with all Electronic Communications exclusively online.
- At your request, we will provide you with paper copies of Communications that we provide you electronically.
- You may elect to withdraw your consent to receive Electronic Communications (other than confirmation of online credit card payments) at any time by contacting us.
- If you give or withdraw consent by writing to us or calling to us, there may be a delay in implementing your request.
- You may also contact us to request a paper copy of any Electronic Communication or if you need to update any information relating to a change in your email address so that we can continue to contact you.
Refunds may be made in the following circumstances:
Participants have overpaid the administration charge
Participants enrolled in training that has been cancelled by the RTO
Participant advises the RTO prior to course commencement that they are withdrawing from the course
If the participant withdraws from a course or program due to illness or extreme hardship as determined by the RTO
An administration fee will be charged to any student who withdraws from a course in excess of 3 working days prior to course commencement.
No refunds will be issued once the course has commenced
Students are responsible for the safe storage of their Certificate or Statements of Attainment. If a student requires a reissue of their Certificate, an administration fee of $80 will be charged.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Southern Cross Training (INT) has no liability to provide you with a refund of the Course Fees paid (in whole or in part) within 30 days of commencement of the course.
Withdrawing from your course
All requests to withdraw from a course must be made online. Please complete the Withdrawal/Refund application from your account.
All deposits and paid course fees are refundable if the refund application is made more than 30 days before the commencement of the course. If the application is made less than 30 days before the commencement of the course, a refund will not be made. However, under exceptional circumstances, we may provide a refund or deferral at our discretion. Exceptional circumstances do not include a change of job, an unforeseen increase in your workload, a change in your working hours or redundancy or retrenchment, moving interstate or overseas, or moving house.
If the application is made less than 30 days before commencement of the course, a refund of the Southern Cross Training (INT) fee may be given in the following exceptional circumstances, at our discretion:
- You have overpaid the Southern Cross Training (INT) fee.
- You enrolled in a course that has been cancelled by the RTO
- You enrol in a course only to repeat a failed unit but are then granted a pass in that unit/module by an Assessment Review Committee.
- The institute delegate is of the opinion that you would be unreasonably disadvantaged if you were not granted a refund, for example, if you meet with a serious misadventure and you were unable to continue your enrolment.
Not completing the course mid term:
- The deposit is not refundable.
- Any part payments made are not refundable after the part payment due date.
- If the withdrawal is made after a part payment date and the payment has not been made, you are still liable for making the part payment, but you are not liable any future part payments.
- Training Courses
- Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Certificate IV in Security and Risk Management
- Certificate IV in Business Administration
- Certificate III in Warehousing Operations
- Enrol Now
- Course Enquiry
- Training Login
- Latest Course Offers
It is my belief that Southern Cross’ client focused approach, in conjunction with the time they have taken to meticulously review our location’s needs, places them a cut above the competition.Kirin Lindop Venue Operations and Business Development Manager. Cronulla Sutherland Football Club
In my opinion, Southern Cross’ approach to contract management sets them apart from their competitors.Robert Alam National Facilities Manager of Calvary Care
Southern Cross are successful in helping me add sustainable value to the business and I would not hesitate recommending them.Brian Sankey National Security Manager, British American Tobacco Australia