It could happen anywhere at any time. Learn the tools to help give your family, friends, colleagues and yourself the best chance of survival. Our expert trainers provide you with the skills and knowledge to better proactively identify and then respond to the threat of an active assailant / active shooter. We can work with individuals, small groups and organisations of any size. Contact us for special tailored programs for your organisations unique risk landscape.
The Program lasts for four hours and provides attendees with the key knowledge and skills to improve their preparedness and enhance their survivability in potential mass casualty incidents.
Who can benefit:
- Decrease Vulnerability & Increase Survivability.
- Recognising Potential Workplace Violence.
- Indicators of Aggression “Recognise, Report and Defuse”.
- Definition and Background Profile of Active Assailants.
- Types of Situations & Incident Stages.
- Developing and Enhancing Situational Awareness “Alert not Afraid”.
- Active Assailant Response Methods.
- Effective Incident Communication/Mass Notification.
- High Rise “Verticality” Special Considerations.
- Benefits and Perils of Social Media in Mass Casualty Incidents.
- Civilian “First Responders”.
- Law Enforcement Response – What To Expect.
- Case Studies & Video Review – “Lessons Learned”.
- Post Event Protocols.
- Dealing With the Media.
- Hospitals & healthcare
- Educational institutes
- Small, medium & large businesses
- Federal & state governments